Company Administrators can Integrate Salesforce with Brainshark Readiness Scorecards (Scorecards) to provide extensive visibility into whether reps are ready to sell. By adding Salesforce Key Performance Indicators (KPI’s), your organization will be able to see whether reps are succeeding, and if not, where they need help in the sales process.
To integrate with Salesforce:
- Click on the Scorecards tab
- Click the gear in the top right and select Integrations
- Click Add Integration and from the menu select Salesforce
- When prompted, sign into Salesforce (You must log in as a Salesforce Administrator)
- Once the connection is made, you will see a green check mark next to Authenticated:
- Brainshark reads data from Salesforce. It does not modify data
- Brainshark will automatically match users from SFDC to users from Brainshark, based on Salesforce User ID (if you are using user sync), email address, and then full name. You may need to map users from SFDC to BNSK if none of those items match for a given user. This is done from within Scorecards.
The following Salesforce objects are brought into Scorecards:
- User Roles
The following seven Sales KPI’s are generated as metrics in Scorecards:
- Opportunities Created
- Pipeline Created
- Opportunities Won
- ASP (Average Sales Price)
- Close Rate
- Sales Cycle (days)
Relevant Articles and Training Videos:
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.