If you are the Author of a presentation and/or Learning course and do not see the option to "Add A Question" under the Things you can do menu while in the edit mode of a presentation, your Company Administrator will need to review your user profile settings. The setting, "User can create questions" should be enabled in order for you to see the option to "Add A Question".
To confirm if the setting "User can create questions" is enabled, a Company Administrator should follow these steps:
- Navigate to Administration.
- Select Manager Users in the Users card.
- Locate the user and click the three vertical dots under the Actions column.
- Select Edit Profile.
- In User privileges, check the box next to User can create questions to enable this setting.
- Click Submit to save changes.
Relevant Articles and Training Videos
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.