Effective May 1, 2021, some Content and Learning reports now include a column called ‘Time Listened’.
- The ‘Time Listened’ column tracks active listening time on a Brainshark course or presentation. It excludes time when the audio is paused.
- ‘Viewing Time’ includes the time when the audio is paused.
- Grade Book
- Viewing Details by Presentation
- Viewing Details by Viewer
- Viewing Details with Question Results
- Viewer Transcript
- Course Enrollment
- Curriculum Enrollment
- Learning Activity
- My Transcript
- Student Transcript
For more information and specifics on this change, please view the Product Overview below:
Product Overview: Learning and Content Report Updates (note: you will need to log into your Brainshark Training account in order to access view this content)