If you'd like to replace recorded audio with audio generated from slide notes, you will first need to remove the recorded audio from the slides.
To remove the existing audio:
- Navigate to the edit mode of the presentation
- On the Things You Can Do menu, click Manage Slides
- On the slides that have recorded audio, click the green audio icon and click delete
- Once the Audio has been removed from each slide click Manage Audio and Generate Audio
Relevant Articles and Training Videos
- How do I generate audio from PowerPoint slide notes?
- Can I Generate Audio in a Language Other Than English?
- How can I add audio to my presentation?
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.