As a Course/Curriculum Author, Learning Manager, Learning Administrator or Company Administrator you can enroll students into courses and curriculums. Any content that is set to limited enrollment will require students to be enrolled manually or through a group enrollment.
To enroll users in a course or curriculum:
- Navigate to the Learning tab
- Select Authoring and from the dropdown menu, select My Courses & Curriculums
- Search for the course or curriculum you'd like to re-enroll the group in, then select the 3 dots under actions then click Enroll Students
- In the Enrolled Groups section, select Enroll Groups button (see screenshot below)
- In the pop up window, use the drop down menu to select the group you'd like to enroll
- You will also need to select if you'd like to enroll only the current group members, or current and future group members.
- If you would like an invitation sent to your users, check the box next to 'Send Invitation Emails'
- To enroll the group, click Submit at the bottom of the pop up window
Relevant Articles and Training Videos
- Enrolling students and groups in a course or curriculum
- Group Enrollments: Enrolling current and future members vs. current members only
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.