In a Coaching Activity, once a response has been submitted to the activity, this is considered a "live" Coaching Activity. There will be limited options available for editing once the activity is live.
Once a response has been submitted to the Coaching Activity, you will be able to make the following changes:
- Add a new attachment
- Attach a Brainshark Presentation to the Coaching Activity
- Edit the title of the activity
- Edit the instructions for the activity
- Add or remove participants and reviewers
- Enable or Disable "Assign each participant’s Manager as their Reviewer."
- Enable or Disable "Assign each participant’s designated Coach as their Reviewer."
- Enable or Disable "Email", "Leaderboard" and "Practice" options under the "Settings" button.
You will not be able to edit the following once a response has been submitted to a Coaching Activity -
- If Machine Analysis is enabled, you cannot disable Machine Analysis.
- Likewise, Machine Analysis cannot be enabled if it was previously disabled.
- You will also not be able to edit any of the "Topics to Cover", "Topics to Avoid" and "More Criteria" options under the Machine Analysis section.
- You will not be able to edit any "Feedback Categories" or the "Weight" associated with the categories.
- You will not be able to edit the "Grading System" such as changing the number of stars in a rating, enabling "Pass/Fail" or settings to "None".
- You will not be able to enable or disable any "Submission types" from the "Settings" menu.
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.