As a Company Administrator, if you'd like a user to be able to run reports on content, you'll need to make sure they have authoring or administrative rights to the folder the content resides in, in addition to checking the "User can access Reporting" box on their profile.
To grant an end-user access to reporting:
- Select the Administration tab from the top right of the account
- Select Manage Users from the 'Users' section
- Search for the user profile & select the three dots (ellipses) under the corresponding 'Actions' column
- Select Edit Profile
- Scroll down the page to the User Privileges section
- Ensure that the checkbox for User can access Reporting is marked
- Click Submit to save your changes
- Scroll to the top of the next page and click Set Permissions under the 'Users' section on the left-hand side
- Ensure the user has a marked checkbox in the Author column for all needed folders
- If your user needs to report on content they didn't author, ensure that these folders also have a checkbox marked in the Administrator column
- Click Submit once completed
Relevant Articles and Training Videos
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.