Any user with authoring permissions can create a Brainshark presentation by uploading an HTML5 package. To ensure that the HTML content plays correctly in Brainshark, the author may need to ensure that the HTML content is directing to the story.html file.
Please follow the steps below to upload the HTML content correctly:
- Navigate to the My Content or Home tab.
- Click Create in the top right corner of the screen.
- Select HTML5 from the left-hand menu of upload options.
- On this page that appears, you can upload the HTML .zip file by selecting the blue upload arrow (see below):
- Once you select the file, the upload and conversion process begins.
- After the conversion is complete, please make sure to select story.html under the HTML file:
- To complete the upload, please click Next.
Relevant Articles and Training Videos
- How do I upload HTML content in Brainshark?
- How can I tell the difference between a SCORM file and an HTML5 file?
- Can HTML5 content be uploaded in Learning as a Learning Course?
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.