Company and Learning Administrators, as well as Learning Managers, are able to change users' manager assignments through the Manage Users section of Administration.
- From the drop-down in the top right corner, click Administration
- Under the 'Users' section click Manage Users
- Search for the user you are looking to change the manager assignment for and click Edit Profile under the three vertical dots on the Actions menu
- Next to the Manager Username field click Find
- In the pop-up that appears, search for the new manager, and click their last name to select
- The profile information field should now reflect the new manager's username
- Click Submit to save your changes
Relevant Articles and Training Videos:
- How can I add a new user to Brainshark?
- How do I add a manager in a user profile?
- Video: Manage Users
- Manage Users Documentation
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.