When managing enrollments as a Learning Author/Administrator, I need to manage my enrollments in bulk and take a group out of a course. Is there an easy way to do this?
Removing student enrollments would need to be done individually unless the group enrollment was set to 'Enroll Current and Future Members'. If the student enrollment was initially added from a group enrollment, removing this will also remove any current enrollments with the status of Enrolled or Incomplete. Students with the Completed enrollment type will not be removed.
To remove student enrollments added through a 'Current and Future Members' group enrollment type:
- Navigate to Learning.
- Select My Courses & Curriculums from the Authoring drop-down menu.
- Search for the course/curriculum you wish to modify enrollments for, then select Enroll Students from the Actions menu on the right-hand side.
- Check the box to the left of the group enrollment(s) you wish to remove.
- Click Remove Group(s).
- Confirm the students you want to be removed are appearing, then click Delete.
Note: Students who are in the "Incomplete" status will lose any of their progress if they are re-enrolled after this stage.
Relevant Articles and Training Videos
- How do I re-enroll individual students into a course or curriculum?
- Can I remove an inactive user from a course?
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.