If you are a Learning Author, Learning Administrator, or Company Administrator and you have the user privileges to create Coaching activities; you can create a coaching activity as a course. This will allow you to add an interactive element to a curriculum, and it's an excellent way to assess whether or not people can apply what they learned in your program.
To create a coaching activity as a course:
- Navigate to the Learning tab
- Select Authoring
- In the drop-down menu, select Create Course
- On this page, select Create a Coaching Activity and click Submit.
- Complete the following sections:
- Add a Title (required) and instructions
- You can insert "Brainshark Content and "Attachments" if needed
- Add reviewers
- Click the Plus Sign to select "Individual Users" and /or "Groups and click the person's name to add them as the reviewer.
- If the participant's Manager and /or Coach is listed in their user profile, check the appropriate box to include them as reviewers.
- Establish the Feedback Categories and select the Grading System
- Enable Machine Analysis if applicable
- Click SETTINGS to review and establish the Leaderboard, E-mail, Practice, and Submission type settings
- When all your settings are established, click Save and Return to Course.
- You are automatically brought to the Course Details page. From here, follow the regular process to create a course.
Relevant Articles and Training Videos
- How to Create a Course in Learning
- How to create a new Coaching activity
- How do I enable the Manager as a Reviewer?
- How do I Add a Presentation to a Coaching Activity?
- How do I Limit Attempts in a Coaching Activity As a Course?
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.