As a Company Administrator, you will be able to delete comments on Courses and Curriculums left by other users.
To delete comments left by students on Courses or Curriculums:
- Click on Learning.
- Click on either My Enrollments if you are enrolled in the content already, or click Course Catalog if the course is open enrollment to locate the Course or Curriculum's "card".
- Note: You may have to enroll yourself in the content in order to have the title card appear in the My Enrollments area if the content is set to Limited enrollment.
- Click the title of the Course or the Curriculum to have the content's title card appear.
- Click on the Comments area to have the dropdown menu appear.
- Click on the trash can icon to remove the specific comment from the title card.
Relevant Articles and Training Videos
- How do I enroll users in a course or curriculum?
- Why can't students see active courses with open enrollment in the course catalog?
- As a Company Administrator, how can I find a specific course if Limited enrollment is enabled?
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.