Authors can apply descriptions to their presentations and courses. In some instances the authors or administrators may need to review the applied descriptions for updates.
At this time, we do not have an available reporting functionality that can gather Presentation descriptions with reporting.
If this is a Learning course however, the 'Course Creation' report can gather the descriptions implemented.
To run a course creation report please navigate to:
- Select the Reporting tab
- Select Learning from the left side 'Standard Reports' menu
- Search for Course Creation; It's usually at the top of the list first
- Apply the desired settings and Run report
- Column J will display the CourseDescription
Relevant Articles and Training Videos:
- Brainshark Reporting Guide
- Measure Results with Brainshark Reports
- What's the difference between a presentation and a course?
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.