As a Company Administrator, you may be looking to move content from one folder to another, or you may be looking to upload content to a specific folder but cannot locate it.
The ability to see a folder under the Folder field in the Edit menu for a presentation or course is dependent on the Authoring permissions to the specific content folder. Administrator permissions to content folders do not grant the privilege of being able to create or place content within the folder, this is determined by Authoring permissions.
To check your user account's folder permission settings:
1. Navigate to the Administration menu.
2. Click on the Manage Users option from the Users card.
3. Locate the user you would like to check the permissions for (if you are attempting to locate the folder under your own account, locate your account within the spreadsheet).
4. Click the buttons under the Actions column and choose Edit Permissions.
5. Locate the content folder that you would like the user to have access to, then mark the checkbox under the Authoring column within the row of the specific content folder.
6. Click Submit to save your changes.
Relevant Articles and Training Videos
- Manage Folders and Groups
- How can I create a private folder available only to Company Administrators?
- Why can't I see content I created in my "My Content" tab after I moved it to a different folder?
- Why can’t I see my new Folders under My Content or Home?
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.