As a Company Administrator you can rearrange the hierarchical structure of your organization's folders so your folders display in a different order in your Content Portal.
To move a Folder:
- Navigate to Administration.
- In the Folders card, select Edit folder (see screenshot below).
- Click Properties to the right of the Folder you would make a subfolder.
- Select the parent folder from the dropdown menu (see screenshot below).
- Click Submit to save changes.
- Now the folder will show as a subfolder under the selected parent folder (see screenshot below).
- You cannot move the Main company folder and the Users Folder.
- When you move a folder, the subfolders do not move with it. Subfolders are automatically deleted when you delete their parent folder.
- If the subfolder has a presentation, you will not be able to delete the parent until the content of its subfolders are deleted or moved.
Relevant Articles and Training Videos
- Quick Tip: Moving Subfolders
- What is the current folder level structure in Brainshark?
- Why can’t I see my new Folders under My Content or Home?
- Quick Tip: Manage Folders
- How do I change the name of my company folder?
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.