As Company Administrator, you may receive a request or need to change the username tied to a Brainshark account. Company Administrators will have the ability to edit a user's profile information via the Administration menu.
To change a username tied to an account:
- Click the circle icon in the top-right corner of Brainshark and select Administration.
- In the Users card, click Manage Users.
- Locate the account within the Manage Users table, then click the button under the Actions column for the selected account's row, then click Edit Profile.
- Enter the new username into the User Name field.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Submit button to save your changes.
Note: Depending on your company's configuration, the user's password may need to be changed in order to update their username using this method. This can be done by either marking the "Generate new password and notify user immediately" checkbox or by entering in a manual password in the provided fields before performing Step 5 above.
Relevant Articles and Training Videos
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.