As Company Administrator, you may receive a request or need to change the username tied to a Brainshark account. Company Administrators will have the ability to edit a user's profile information via the Administration menu.
Company Administrators will be able to access the Manage Users section of the Administration menu in order to change any information within a user's profile, including an account's user name.
To change a username tied to an account:
- Click the circle icon in the top-right corner of Brainshark and select Administration.
- In the Users card, click Manage Users.
- Locate the account within the Manage Users table, then click the button under the Actions column for the selected account's row, then click Edit Profile.
- Enter the new username into the User Name field.
- Scroll to the bottom of the page and click the Submit button to save your changes.
Relevant Articles and Training Videos
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.