When participating in the coaching activity, you may record your answer outside of Brainshark with a third-party application, then you can upload this recorded video to the coaching activity.
To upload the video to a course coaching:
- Navigate to your coaching course under My Enrollment in Learning.
- Then, click the Take Now button on the course thumbnail.
- Once you are on the overview screen, you can click Let's Go.
- On the next screen, you will be presented with the options how you would like to respond, and one of the options is Upload Video. To upload a video, select this option.
- You can drag and drop an existing video or click to choose a file to upload, as directed.
- Once you upload the video, you can review and submit it.
To upload the video to a stand alone coaching activity:
- Navigate to Coaching
- At the top of the page, select My Activities from the filter menu
- Click the Yellow Arrow under Completed Column
- Complete steps 3 through 6 listed under "To upload the video to a course coaching."
Relevant Articles and Training Videos
- How To Participate in a Coaching Activity
- As a coaching participant, how many chances do I have to complete the activity?
- How to view your Coaching submission as a participant
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.