If a user is a Learning Manager, they will be able to enroll the students through Administration.
To enroll students as a Learning Manager:
- Click your profile and select Administration.
- In the Users Card, select Manage Users to enroll users, or in the Groups Card, select Manage. groups to enroll groups; please see the screenshot below:
- If you select Manage Users, please follow the steps provided in this article: How do I enroll students in a course/curriculum through Administration?
- If you select Manage Groups, please follow the steps:
- First, search for the group you'd like to enroll in content.
- Next, select the 3 dots under Actions, then select Enrollments.
- At the top right corner, select Add Course or Add Curriculum; please see the screenshot below:
- This will display a new screen where you can select the course(s) or curriculums you want to enroll the group in. You can check the box to the left of the title to select multiple.
- Once you have selected the correct content, click Submit to save the changes.
- Any current enrollments will now be shown on this page.
Relevant Articles and Training Videos
- How do I re-enroll individual student(s) into a course or curriculum?
- How do I enroll users in a course or curriculum?
- Enrolling students and groups in a course or curriculum
- Group Enrollments: Enrolling current and future members vs. current members only
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.