As a Company Administrator, you may need to assign folder permissions to multiple groups at once. You can search by Group Names under the Folder Permission section to list all groups that can be allowed folder permission.
To list out all groups in a Folder's permission page:
- Click the Administration menu button from the dropdown menu of your circular profile icon.
- From the Folders card, click Edit Folder.
- Locate the folder you would like to assign permissions to and click the Permissions option.
- From the Search dropdown menu, click on Group Names and then click the Go button to show a list of all the groups in your Brainshark site.
- You can choose the level of permissions you would like each groups under your Brainshark site to have for that particular folder.
- Click the Submit button on the bottom of the page to save your changes.
Relevant Articles and Training Videos
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.