A Company Administrator can permit Authors to have the ability to have a library of logos for use on their own presentations.
To enable this setting, follow the steps:
- Navigate to Administration.
- Under Company card, click Presentation settings.
- Then select Player and viewer options.
- Scroll to Image branding.
- Toggle on Allow authors to override Company logo, see the screenshot below:
- Click Apply to save changes.
Note: Logos can be .gif or .jpg format and must be exactly 174 pixels long by 56 pixels wide, or else the image will be distorted.
Relevant Articles and Training Videos
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.