As a content author, or company administrator, you may want to generate a QR code that can be used to share your presentation.
To generate a QR code from Home or My Content:
- Select the Home or My Content tab.
- Search for the content.
- Select the Link icon (See screenshot below).
- Select the QR code tab at the top of the pop up window (see screenshot below).
- You can copy and paste the QR code from here.
To generate a QR code from the Edit mode of a presentation:
- Navigate the Edit mode of the presentation.
- On the Presentation Properties page, select the Embed button under the current address box (see screenshot below).
- On the pop up window, select QR code at the top.
- You can copy and paste the code from here.
Note: You can generate a high resolution image by selecting the "For a high res image suitable for print material, click here" option at the bottom of the QR code pop up window.
Relevant Articles and Training Videos
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.