As a Company Administrator, you can edit user's accounts to give them different levels of access within your Brainshark site.
To edit a user's permissions:
- Navigate to Administration.
- Click Manage Users on the Users card.
- Search for the user profile you'd like to edit, then click the 3 dots under actions.
- Click Edit Profile.
- Towards the bottom of this page in the User privileges section, check the box next to the left of any user role you'd like them to have.
- Click Submit at the bottom of the page.
Relevant Articles and Training Videos
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.