Within a Brainshark site, the Company Administrator will oversee and maintain the aspects of the site that relate to how all users interface with it and its content. This person is a resource for internal users and will be charged with adding, deleting, and granting privileges to users; adding, deleting, and establishing settings for groups; adding, deleting, and setting permissions for folders; as well as reporting.
As a Company Administrator, you have the ability to make other individuals within your organization Company Administrators as well.
To make someone a Company Administrator:
- Click your name & company name in the top-right corner of the page.
- Select 'Administration' from the drop-down menu.
- Click 'Manage Users' under the Users card.
- Find the user you wish to make a Company Administrator and click on the three vertical dots icon under the 'Actions' column.
- Select 'Edit Profile' from the drop-down menu.
- Check off 'User is a Company Administrator (can manage users, manage folders, and create company headlines)'.
- Click 'Submit' to save changes.
Relevant Articles and Training Videos
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.