A content approval folder is a folder that requires content approval for any changes made by a Content Author. Any changes or updates need to be approved by a Folder Administrator of the folder your content is stored in.
You will be able to edit the settings of your folder to require a Company or Folder Administrator's approval.
To make your folder a content approval folder:
- Click on your name and company name in the top-right corner of your page.
- Select Administration.
- Click Edit Folder on the Folder card.
- Find the folder you wish to edit from the list and click on Properties.
- Check off the box that says content in this folder requires approval.
- Click Submit.
Relevant Articles and Training Videos
- How to Add a New Folder to Your Brainshark Site
- How to Unlock Presentations that Require Content Approval
- How do I submit a presentation for content approval?
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.