Sometimes, new Learning content is added in Brainshark after a curriculum has been created. In this case, as a Learning Author, Learning Administrator or Company Administrator you can add your new course to your existing curriculum.
How to add a course to an existing curriculum:
- Navigate to Learning.
- Click Authoring and then My Courses and Curriculums from the drop-down menu.
- Find your curriculum in the list and click the Three Dots Menu in the Actions column.
- From the drop-down menu, select Edit Curriculum.
- Select the gray Courses tab.
- Click Add Courses on the right.
- Search for and select the course you would like to add, then click Submit.
- Click Submit on the right-hand side to save these changes.
Note: If new courses are added to a Dynamic Curriculum, the student status will reset to "Incomplete" even if that student had previously completed the curriculum. Please refer for more details to this article: What is the expected behavior and workflow of courses added to dynamic curriculums?
Relevant Articles and Training Videos
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.