Sometimes it is helpful to provide your user with a direct link to your course. If you are the Learning author of a course, a Learning Administrator, or a Company Administrator, you will be able to provide your users with a direct link to your SCORM course.
You will be able to find the URL to your SCORM course through the 'Reporting' tool.
To find the URLs of your SCORM courses:
- Navigate to your Reporting tab.
- Select Learning under 'Standard Reports'.
- Select the Course Creation report.
- Complete the Report Basics page settings that include:
- Select the folder or course you'd like to report on.
- Select the date range you'd like to run the report for.
- Select the output format.
- Click Run Report.
- You will find the Course URL in column Y.
Relevant Articles and Training Videos
If you need additional assistance, please contact Support.