Don't miss these great trainings we are providing to our customers. Register now to join any of these events and you will also receive a link to the recording following the webinar.
- 10/21 1pm ET PowerPoint best practices for more engaging Brainshark content
- 11/18 1pm ET Capturing SME Knowledge in Brainshark
DESCRIPTION OF TRAININGS
Looking for easier ways to take your PowerPoint-based Brainshark content to the next level or simplify content creation? Join this webinar to learn how to take advantage of the full set of PowerPoint features, including tips and tricks to change a picture or fix a typo without deleting, moving, and reapplying animations, how to align an object exactly where you want it, and much more.
Exclusively for Brainshark customers, this live webinar on 10/21 at 1pm ET will help you utilize PowerPoint features to build better Brainshark content. Join us to learn how you can use the Brainshark platform to:
• Rethink PowerPoint slides
• Incorporate best practices in slide creation to make more compelling Brainsharks
• Conquer common PowerPoint challenges
Exclusively for Brainshark customers, this live webinar on 11/18 at 1pm ET, will help you get SMEs to make it a priority when you have no authority and help guide them to present content clearly and concisely when their tendency is to include everything. Join us to learn how to:
- Explore the benefits and challenges of including SME content
- Review at least 7 methods for capturing SME information
- Explore the SME quadrant, and select the best methods based on the quadrant you’re in
- Discuss how to motivate an SME to want to contribute
- Receive best practices to share with your SMEs that guides them in building better content, along with a document you can give them
- Have an opportunity to share your ideas for engaging SMEs with other Brainshark content developers
Please sign in to leave a comment.